Warehousing and Distribution
We are a full service warehousing & distribution service provider with two Wisconsin based centers. From one case to a full container load, we warehouse your products and ship your orders within 24 hours of order receipt. Orders are received daily through web-based retailer order management system. Consumer orders shipped same day as receipt via FedEx, UPS, USPS. The consumer receives their order in 2-4 days. Just part of our performance assurance!
- Temperature-controlled warehousing
- Inbound and outbound process with back office support
- Receiving, storage, and packaging areas
- Pick, pack, and ship fulfillment solutions
- Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) and direct-to-customer retail solutions
73% of all on-line consumer purchases are shipped to locations east of the Rockies making our Midwest North America location ideal for shipments throughout the United States. 27% ship to the West, 11% southwest, 18% to the Midwest, 20 North eat, and 24% southeast.
You can store your inventory, have us fulfill e-commerce transactions, drop ship orders, even manage your returns from our distribution centers in Wisconsin. We manage your inventory with ShipStation so you’ll know every detail regarding your products.
- Daily or twice daily shipper pickup appointments
- Daily outbound shipping via FedEx, UPS, USPS
- Individual package shipping…LTL shipping…full truckloads
- Inventory owned by vendor, managed and insured by e-Com Solutions
- Inventory counted then staged in dedicated warehouse location
- Inventory quantities monitored through ShipStation with real time inventory reporting
- Inventory replenishment requested from manufacturer at predetermined